Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Buy The Virus and the Vaccine: Contaminated Vaccine, Deadly Cancers, and Government Neglect


Over All Rating Reviews :
This book rocked my world,as a baby boomer with a fatal brain cancer.I have always been a proponent of vaccines and had my now 26 year old son vaccinated with everything around.Now he has a baby daughter and he and his wife have decided not to have her vaccinated for anything but tetnaus.I am totally behind them now,which is probably one of the reasons this information has been supressed so long.

I had to put the book down in the middle for a week or so,I was so outraged at the governments denial of this simian virus 40 and how they trashed,fired,and vilified every researcher that found SV40 in cancer.

I am a medical professional so the book was not too difficult to understand,but I would not recommend it to someone who sticks to "light reading."

Got 15 pages more but needed a break.I am supposed to get flu shots but will be looking at syringes full of vaccine with a much warier eye.

Anyone remember the "hog flu" during Fords administration that was supposed to be a horrible epidemic? It turned out to be nothing and people were getting awful (like Guillan-Barre) side effects from it.

Cripes,I need a punching bag.I guess the NIH will have to do.

Get more detail about The Virus and the Vaccine: Contaminated Vaccine, Deadly Cancers, and Government Neglect.


!: Discount Tv Plasma !: Bargain Sale Basketball Shorts !: Low Price HDTV Lcd Flat







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。